- Do you accept backorders for out of stock products?
- No, we currently do not have a back order system in place. If an item is out of stock, it will be displayed as out of stock on the website and vice versa if the product has become available you’ll be able to add it to the shopping cart.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- We currently do not accept orders over the phone. If you need assistance completing your order please email email@example.com
- What are the expiry dates on the products sold?
- The products sold on Equazen.co.uk have expiry dates of between 6 months to 3 years to give you a suitable amount of time to use them.
- Are there restrictions on how many units I can purchase?
- There is a transaction limit of 10 items per order on all orders.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payments via Credit Card, Debit Card.
- What if there is a problem with my payment method?
- If there is a problem with your nominated payment method and payment cannot be processed, your order may be on hold. If payment cannot be processed the next day your order will be automatically paused. We recommend that you get in touch with us via our consumer relations email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your bank to find out more details about the failed transaction. If you want to change your payment method, we may need to cancel your existing order. Otherwise, we will process your order in accordance with our Terms of Purchase and we will email you when your order has been processed and the goods are ready to be shipped to you.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- When you purchase a product online, you will be made aware of the product charges plus any relevant shipping fees as applicable.
- How are orders shipped?
- We ship orders by Royal Mail for standard delivery, and DPD for next day delivery.
- What are your shipping options and costs in the UK?
- We offer free standard delivery on all orders over £30.
- Standard delivery (for orders under £30) is £3.50. Standard deliveries are within 3 to 5 working days.
- Next day delivery is available for £5.89 that will be displayed at check out. Please note, orders made after 2pm will not be processed until the following day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will be processed on a Monday.
- How I track my order?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a email notification and a tracking number.
- Where do you ship to?
- I live outside the UK and want to know where can I buy your products?
- Please visit equazen.com for a list of distributors outside of the UK.
- How long does it take for my order to arrive?
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number to track the progress of your delivery.
- I haven’t received my order within the specified timeframe. What do I do?
- I know I’m not going to be home to sign for my order. What can I do?
- If no one is home, please use the provided tracking details to contact your appropriate courier to choose your preferred delivery option.
- What are your international shipping options and costs?
- We currently do not offer international shipping
We do not accept returns and we do not provide refunds if you have simply changed your mind after purchase.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under UK Consumer Law (Consumer Rights Law). Accordingly, nothing in these Terms of Purchase alters any rights you may have under the UK Consumer Law.
If you have any issues with your order, such as the below please contact us at email@example.com:
- The product is damaged in transit
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose
- The product was incorrectly shipped
However, in order to make a return you must present adequate proof of purchase and the products in question in original packaging.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org