Soho Flordis International (SFI) is a global leader in natural healthcare which prides itself on retaining a family feel. Our rich history dates back over 200 years to when our first everyday healthcare brand Potter’s was founded. Since then, we have continued our unwavering commitment to quality, driven by a passion for applying science to nature. This collective determination has led to the development of a range of trusted and iconic brands, including Flordis, Klaire Labs, Ginsana, ProThera, Complementary Prescriptions and of course, EQUAZEN.
Our long history and clear vision drives us in defining a new and better way to deliver natural healthcare. One based on good quality scientific research to fully understand how the body and mind work and how the right supplementation can help restore the natural order.
We have a clear and well-defined social responsibility and remain committed to:
- Continued research via our dedicated and well-funded research and development company, SFI Research, who partner with leading universities and scientists around the world
- Sourcing quality ingredients
- Undertaking rigorous processes to maximise food safety and product quality
- Partnering with trusted suppliers to ensure quality, credibility and reliability is always maintained
- Supporting the communities we work with. The philanthropic spirit is held strongly throughout the entire organisation and forms a component of our company values
• Diversity - Our differences add to our strengths
• Entrepreneurialism - We are open to new ideas
• Family Orientation - We look after one another
• Trust and Respect - We believe in doing the right thing