The benefits to our overall health from eating 140g oily fish each week are well known. The essential fatty acids – omega-3 fatty acids- found in oily fish not only act as the building blocks of our body’s cells, but they also help support normal functioning of our brain, eyes and nervous system.
For those of us who struggle to consume sufficient quantities of essential fatty acids from our diet, EQUAZEN is available to help bridge any potential nutritional gap.
One of the simplest ways for you and your loved ones to supplement the amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids that you receive from your diet, is to take our standard EQUAZEN 500-mg capsules. These tasteless, odour-free capsules are available in family-friendly pot sizes - 60s, 180s and 360s. For individuals and family members who require a greater degree of supplementation, try EQUAZEN Triple Strength where each capsule provides three times the level of EPA, DHA and GLA as regular EQUAZEN capsules.
EQUAZEN provides you and your family with:
- A unique formulation of high-grade omega-3 and omega-6 oils that has been produced following years of intensive scientific research [link to Role of fatty acids?
- Naturally-sourced and purified ingredients, formulated to a unique EQUABALANCE ratio and manufactured for rapid absorption and effectiveness [link to Traceability?
- Ethically fished and processed in accordance to stringent regulations
- Different products developed for different life stages, including pregnancy
EQUAZEN capsules contains the following essential acids
- Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) from fish oil is particularly important in laying down the structure of the eyes and brain in early life and for providing ongoing cellular repair and support of brain function as we age
- Omega-3 Ecosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) from fish oil plays more of a functional role, being crucial for moment-to-moment brain cell signaling
- Omega-6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from evening primrose oil and its metabolite Arachidonic Acid (AA), also plays a structural role, assisting in normal nerve function, especially learning and memory